Wednesday, 21 September 2011

WW & HNT: Wantonly Sinful

I can't tell you how much I wanted to post this on Sinful Sunday... but in keeping with my Wednesday Dragon De-scaling series, I kept it to today :)

Time for a bit of a revelation... *ahem*  Now, as I state here, you do not ever want to engage me in a discussion of religion.  I am a happy heathen, if a spiritual one.  That being said, I do participate in organised religion, for the sake of the children.  I wanted them to have a broad-based religious education so that they could make their own informed decisions, as I have.

So this is how I ended up here... and felt free to walk in on a recent Sunday...

and climb up to the choir loft... and after a bit of fiddling about, pose...

As I was shooting, I could hear the choir director directly below me in the sanctuary.  She could have come up the stairs at any point...

But I got off scot-free... and notched another mark for the Scavenger Hunt...
In fact, this would be notch #10, which brings me to the Gold!!!
Dee updated the SH page  so I'm showing off my new badge (whee!! thank you Dee!!!! ) :)

And! I have not stopped there!  I recently (and at great risk) snapped pics for notch #11, which I will present next week :)

Go see who else is being wanton here

And if you miss Wanton Wednesday, there's always Half-Nekkid Thursday... you can find out all about that here

21 comments:

  1. You are so brave! You find exciting places to get naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! You deserve your Gold Kaz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done in getting to gold...I am sooo far behind although I do have a couple to post when I get the bloody time but this post is something else. I have been contemplating the whole church thing.... I just have to find the right place.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *jaw drop* I am SO IMPRESSED. That's awesome! And you definitely deserve the gold :) Consider the page updated!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my my, don't even know what to say. I can only imagine the conversation that would have ensued had the choir lady come up and caught you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL
    Thank you, everyone! I'm delighted that you're impressed with my latest installment :)
    This was actually one of the first places I planned, but it was closed for the summer so I had to put it off until the season re-started

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well these pics gave me a much-needed jolt, i am so happy now

    as a spiritual atheist myself, my smile is growing

    signed,
    church mouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, amen!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing bravo you are the quin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've tickled my inner atheist. Bravo.

    Stranded

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see I'm tickling the fancy of my atheist readers ;)
    A certain amount of irreverance was called for...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...well done. I once kissed L on the cheek in a church and I felt a little bad about it! HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well, now I'm going to be wondering if anyone at my church is..."de-scaling" as it were.

    Kind'a doubt it.
    Couple few might think about it, but, dang...you know about those fire and brimstone memories shoved down everyone's throats for so long.

    hhnt

    d=^)) (ps...we're on ninth street if'n y'ever want to switch churches...)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah. You broke the church's cherry in the scavenger hunt. Props to you. I had a feeling that's where you'd be this week when you said you had pics from a place no one had done yet. Kudos, Kazi!

    One day, I hope to conquer the church in my hunting, too.

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. See, we're much more liberal now ;)

    I would tend to doubt anyone else is baring all unless they're doing it behind closed doors... that's why it was such fun to do this one!! LOL

    Thanks, Lola!
    I'll look forward to your shot at this!
    I'm also considering places now that aren't on the list...

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Damn! Giant gold star for you!
    Well done!!
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gallll dog .. you are a brave woman!
    Don't I say that every week...
    love ya girlie!
    HHNT
    http://shibari-confessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are a very brave woman and look very yummy to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, thank you!! I really appreciate that y'all enjoyed this DD entry so much... it gives me warm fuzzies and the impetus to keep going :)

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.