Wednesday, 14 September 2011

WW & HNT: The Nurse is IN

...my office, that is.

Yes, I went there... had hoped to be the first to open that category but Lusting Lola beat me to it last week!  No matter, it was still fun to do, and I swear next week I will be the only one in my category (though it's already on the Scavenger Hunt list)!

Now, this was daring for a couple of reasons.  First, the CEO of the agency I work for has his office just a couple doors down from mine and he was also very much "IN" that day.  Secondly, I share my office with another person, as you can see...


...and whilst she doesn't usually work from there on Fridays (the day I did this), she is IN the building and could potentially come by for something.  We do have a door that shuts (and locks!) but she never knocks before entering, she just barges in.


So I set up with some trepidation but also growing excitement.  I could hear voices in the hallway from time to time, which just added to that 'sense of imminent danger.'

After a few shots, I started to relax into it...

And by the end, I was thinking this was actually a great way to do business ;)

Another successful Dragon De-scaling!! I do believe this qualifies me for point #9 in the Scavenger Hunt

See who else is being wanton here

And if you miss Wednesday, there's always the chance to be Half-Nekkid on Thursday... go see how

16 comments:

  1. Wet work in the office that day then :) and, consequently, I am hard at work in my office today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! And thats not fair...I need an office like this!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could take my clothes off in the office any time - I often work only partly clothed. But it's not as much fun, given I only share my office for 2 hours a week! The best I can hope for is flashing the street ...

    I've updated the Scavenger Hunt list, and can't wait to see what's in store for next week!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only things missing are rope and gag; I volunteer!
    ssaemus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lick*

    yeah, that sense of danger just heightens up the excitement factor to maximum...phew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!! it was definitely quite a thrill to take it to this level! :)

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how brave...and daring...and therefore HOT!

    Can I please be your office mate?

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm hmmm how fun!!!! So yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!

    I like how I was wearing a white skirt in mine last week. Hehehe. And thanks for the mention.

    I'm excited to see where you'll go next week.

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such great office shots!
    Very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Emmy - very brave indeed! HHNT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So daring and cheeky and saucy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! and Hedone, I already wish you were my office mate, I think we'd get along famously ;)

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd have a hard time working at your office...*ahem*

    Stranded

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so brave and awesome shots. :)

    ~~Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing photos! I'm jealous, I want a job where I can get naked! although seeing as I currently can't get any job at all, maybe i'm hoping for too much...

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.