Tuesday, 20 September 2011

TMI Tuesday: WWKD?*

What would you do?



1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You:
A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance.
B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab.
C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop.
D) Get your car, pick up his/her luggage and speed to the airport.
That would depend on where I am and who I’m with.  Sounds cruel, but I grew up eating tourists for breakfast, so I’d likely tell them where to go and how to get there…

2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination:
A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress.
B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details.
C) Wherever the dart lands on the map.
D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home.
Whilst the beach has a certain appeal… I really do want to go backpacking through Europe!!  I’m sure I could hit a beach or two on the way… ;)

3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and:
A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio.
B) Invite the neighbours, light a fire and sing camping songs all night.
C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like chess.
D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you!
Gee, this just happened recently to us with Hurricane Irene.  For the sake of the kids, I took 'em out of the house every evening and went where there was electricity until bedtime, then back home and put them to bed.  Had I been by myself… I would definitely find a friend to play games that don’t require electricity and we are NOT talking chess here!!!

4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do?
A) Sign it
B) Just not get married
Sign it, and have him counter-sign one to stay away from MY assets in case of divorce.  Keep ‘em guessing, I say…

5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry?
Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the Golden Gate Bridge. Read about it HERE
A rock.  Preferably a rock that resembled human form.  Oh wait! I could marry one of those sparkly vampires, they’re made of stone, yes?  C’mere, Edward!!

Bonus: You’ve just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?
Duuhhh… sex toys!!!! What else?!

————-
 *What Would Kazi Do?

And now Kazi directs you to go seek out others who are providing TMI about these questions... go HERE.  NOW!

6 comments:

  1. dropping by from TMI...
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5, haha You and your sensation play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your answer to #4. When we were coming up with our own set of answers, it never occurred to either of us to have our own pre-nup. :)

    -Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go backpacking round Europe don't end up at Cleethorpes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuhhh... OK1 whyever not? deadly dull?

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traveling Europe like that would be great, and they have plenty of beaches.

    Tourists taste good?

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.