Wednesday, 29 June 2011

WW: Oh 2 Be Lacy!

My very good buddy recently discovered this game whilst blog-crawling and we've been playing at it ever since... not only is it a good way to practice rope skills but it feels simply delightful (wanton even! how fitting).  I've taken to tying myself into whatever has been decided in the early evening and sleeping through the night with it on, taking pics of the "bound" state and the "lacy" state.

Here's a favourite:

Click through 2 get me lacy

And perhaps I'll come up with others now and again :)

See who else is being wanton here

7 comments:

  1. Wow, i can't decide if the ropes or the marks are my favourite....

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL There is a good girl, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun game! Lovely rope and marks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, very pretty marks! I can't decided if I like being tied up or the marks after being released best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the marks left better than the rope. like bruises, just sexy reminders of the play that brought the marks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, the bound is incredible. It almost looks like you could wear it to the beach... Very sexy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.