Now, I may have mentioned before that a very good friend and I trade erotic stories back and forth for some shared fun and kinky times. One of our romps was a scavenger hunt where we visit a hardware store together, so I thought I would liven up this accounting with an excerpt and see if I could hit three birds with one stone (both Wanton Wednesday and #Wank Wednesday as well as Half-Nekkid Thursday)... I actually did have this story in my mind as I roamed the aisles before I took my furtive shot mere metres away from a very helpful store assistant... ;)
We enter the door hand-in-hand and move swiftly toward the back of the large warehouse store as we look about for a likely place to snap some pics. After an initial burst of apprehension we begin to relax into our little task and make playful suggestions as to what sort of backdrop might look best.
We are caught up in such an exchange when we hear a throat clear behind us and a hesitant voice ask, "May I help you find something?" As we turn around, we catch sight of a young man in a store hardware apron bent over a pallet with a box cutter in his hand, a small grin on his handsome face...
We look at each other for a moment, shrug, then... your sweet girl grins and winks at the hapless salesman as she slowly pulls up her sweater and props it open, leaning invitingly against a shelf.
"I'm wondering what screws would go best with these..." she murmurs, fingering her nipple rings, as you snap a pic of the scene. The salesman's mouth hangs open and we both see the bulge in his groin throb. He quite possibly drools a bit. "Oh, and perhaps you could take a picture of the two of us whilst you're thinking about it," she continues sweetly, moving closer to you and pressing against you with a wriggle.
"Aahhh... ah, sure," he stammers, his eyes locked on the nipple rings. He puts down the box cutter; his hand travels briefly to his groin then stops short as he seems to catch himself, and he reaches for the camera as if in a trance.
The coast is otherwise clear. You open your clothes as well and we pose a couple of different ways, grinning at each other as the salesman fumbles a bit and then gets into the photography. He even suggests a couple of shots and we see his own tent nicely erecting.
Your sweet girl reaches up for a kiss and the poor fellow nearly loses it, letting out a low moan as he watches us briefly tangle, your hands moving down my body before we pull apart and refasten our clothing.
"Thank you so much for your kindly assistance," you say with a beatific smile. "I think we found everything we came for."
"Uuuuhhhh... glad to be of help," the salesman is clearly at a loss for words again, or is it brain cells as he gamely continues, "Do come again!!"
Your sweet girl giggles delightedly.
Back out in the van, we fall into each other's arms, giggling until we're breathless. We both predict the salesman will be heading to the washroom in short order to deal with his not-so-little problem. Not to mention that we're quite aroused by the experience as well...
Your sweet is moving purposefully against you, stoking the fire, as she whispers in your ear. "Where to next, my love?"
I hope you enjoyed the little excerpt from our running tales. The word prompt was "box."
and find others who are being wanton here

I am hoping that this bit of wanton exposure gains me my next point to go silver with the Scavenger Hunt! ;)
Find out more about Half-Nekkid Thursday here



You are getting very bold and brave....I aprrove!
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Oh, well done - and that's some hot writing, too :)
ReplyDeleteSILVER!
xx Dee
That just gave me an evil idea... Thank you! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! And you're quite welcome, SWW! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlways happy to influence others LOL
I guess I'll have to suggest to soulmate that he sell the HomeDepot stock and buy into Lowes. It was a fun story, but I didn't see a photo showing the amazed look on the clerk's face...
ReplyDeletetried to post from my wordpress account but there seems to be a bug
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that idea! And that photo...wow!
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT!
~Emmy
WOW!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like all my favorites...
bits and pieces and a hardware store to boot!
(sniff sniff...)
Is that pine board they're cutting over there?
d=^))
Delicious all round... ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I wish I had your bravery. That is delicious!
ReplyDeleteNot quite sure what the log-in deal is about, though I know Blogger can be weird sometimes... :s
ReplyDeleteAgain, thank you everyone for coming by, checking me out and taking the time to respond! gives me the warm fuzzies :)
Further adventures next week!
~Kazi
That's an interesting way to sneak some rope out of there, wrapping it around yourself like that! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteI was wearing a karada that day, just to add to the naughtiness ;)
I want to go buy some bondage rope now just so I can wear it under my clothes in public!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this would show up on one of those full body scanners at the airport and what they would do about it if it did.
Go for it! ;)
ReplyDeleteI believe the scanners only pick up metal items, but it would be fun to find out... especially since I just got the (titanium) nip rings put back in! LOL