1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
Being the Queen of Casual, I have shown up to a party severely underdressed (think sweatpants amidst dinner jackets! ...uh-huh), though in my defence no one told me it was a dress-up affair! I would of course rather be over-dressed, like that would ever happen… ¬¬
I once won an award for a Latin studies ‘game show’ competition against other schools because I knew the relationship between Oedipus and his mother (and Electra and her father). Go me!
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
We use a pump-style toothpaste, so that’s a non-sequitor really. When I do use a tube (of anything) I roll up from the bottom though.
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
(In kindergarten, because they made it a big deal) I used my right hand to make this…
It wasn’t me.
I’ll clean my room later…
These days I don’t need to lie. I just don’t tell them what I’m up to… ;)
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
Did everything I intended to, and more… ;)
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Pull right in front of me when I’m purposely hanging back because of bad road conditions. There’s a REASON for the three second rule… !!
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
I’m not an autograph hound by any means (I would rather collect other things instead!) but I do have a mug with the autographs of all of the original Star Trek cast, a picture with sigs of all the original TV cast of Stargate:1, Josh Groban’s autograph, Robert Pattinson’s autograph, and a pic with sigs from the cast of the Hillywood Show (posing with me). There’re likely others I’m not thinking of from my many years attending SF&F conventions.
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?


1. *gasp!* You...have...got...to...be...kidding!
ReplyDelete2. Tooth paste personality test
7. I know, I just hate that!
Bonus:
Those are all great was to enjoy solitude.
Happy TMI Tuesday
-H
Sadly, I kid you not...
ReplyDeleteThat pic is hysterical, and explains much! My kids are definitely #1 and I'm #2 all the way ;)
~Kazi
my thought process is exactly like yours, except i have an extra line to the right there...don't know what that means...
ReplyDeleteHaven't a clue... but probably not significant... ;)
ReplyDelete