Wednesday, 31 August 2011

WW & HNT: Woody Fun

I got brave again this past week and had two new adventures in wanton exposure ;)
In true Dragon De-scaling style, I'm going to stretch them out over two weeks...

The East Coast was getting ready for Hurricane Irene.  The weather was starting to get a bit wild; rains were picking up, the air was getting tropical.  Word on the streets was that those of us in New England and New York would get hit sometime on Sunday.  On Saturday afternoon, I finally saw the opportunity for some 'alone' time and took full advantage.  Taz was taking the twins clothes-shopping for school whilst I dropped my older daughter off at a party.  After that, I would be free!!!

I had already pre-loaded the car with camera, tripod, golf umbrella, and shower curtain (the latter two items to set up a windbreak to protect the camera, as I planned to shoot out-of-doors).  Rain was coming down rather heavily as I dropped my daughter off, but my spirits were still high, so I set off for the forest not far from where we live.

There was no way I was getting in through the main entrance to the state park

So I went up a back road... and looked for a good place to pull over.  I considered a couple places before finally settling on one I was sure would not have anyone passing by...


The rain had let up a bit, so I didn't take the shower curtain.  I took the golf umbrella though, and of course the tripod and camera and set off into the woods to grab some nymph shots.  Several hundred feet from the road I found the perfect spot and set up.



After a test shot, I was ready to bare my chest for the camera

Then I got bolder and pulled off my shorts.  As I started taking shots, a pickup truck passed by on the road (I don't think he could see anything, but it still freaked me a bit) and then I think it was the same pickup truck that came back the other way two shots later.  I was too nervous at that point to go for broke, but I think the shots I did capture suffice to make a valid claim for a 7th point on the Scavenger Hunt!

I was quite wet and giggly as I re-claimed my clothes and gear... and the 'high' I felt at that point was quite delicious!  I scampered back to the car and moved on to my next target...

Hope you enjoyed my little adventure!  The word prompt was 'word'

And I'm sure you can find others being wanton here

And if you totally miss Wednesday, there's still the opportunity to be 'Half-Nekkid' on Thursday ;)

16 comments:

  1. Yep, you were gone by the time I turned that truck a third time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defintely point 7 on the Scavenger Hunt....3 more until you get to 10.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I *knew* it was you perving on me doing this, Rider ;)

    I wish I could have posed more comfortably as you did for your shots, Molly! though I do have one planned coming up where I hope to have more of an opportunity to play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so fun! Love them.

    LP xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. extra points for this being Hurricane Week

    sumptuous pictorials as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the pics! My brave girl! You are delicious and yummy and fun!
    I can't wait for next Wednesday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you!!

    This was incredibly fun to do :)
    Even with the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing in the woods is fun. :)

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a funny thing what humans see and think, sometimes.
    More often than not, the remote control is right out in the open...
    People out and about are similar. Folk just get so wrapped up in their own minds, they rarely see what's around them, and instead of seeing the beauty of life, they muddle through only looking for the worse in life.
    You add to the beauty, Kazigrrl.
    If you can just keep your excitement at a minimum, you'll find that you can go several places almost as nude as you please.
    And the only ones who will notice are the ones who think you're beautiful.

    d=^))
    Meanwhile...it sure looks like you're having some FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for that thought, sir!! in my next installment I actually test that out a bit... though I suspect it would take significantly more chutzpah to get nearly as nakie as I'd like! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. The truck would have freaked me out too.
    Great shots though. :)
    HHNT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your adventures! :)
    HHNT!
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was awesome - a State Park, no less! I've updated the Scavenger Hunt page :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you both!

    And thank you, Dee!! :)

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nervous or not, it looks like you are having a lot of fun in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore that fact you're so bold and having so much fun. The final shot had me giggling like a cheeky girl...

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.