Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Wanton Wednesday: DD2: Parking the Car

After I got back to my car from the last adventure, I stripped off my shorts and tried to get some shots right there in the car park.  Unfortunately, even though I was in the back of the lot, I started to attract some unwanted attention and I couldn't get the angle right, so I moved on...


to BJ's, which is a giant warehouse supermarket.  I went in and wandered around looking for a good place to stage a shot, feeling quite naughty with no panties on 'neath my purple sarong, but the place was absolutely packed and there were enough young 'uns around to give me pause, especially trying to do this by myself.  Maybe I'll come back with a buddy, though I actually have another supermarket in mind that may work out better and that I can pull off solo.


When I got back to the car, a large semi had pulled across the spaces behind me (you can see the red cab past my head out the window in this shot and I had the thought to do some set-up and perhaps even plaster myself against the side of the truck as there was a nice space between the truck and my car that was hidden from casual view in the car park.  Just after I took this shot though, he must have noticed what I was doing and he BACKED UP so that he could get a good view of my open door, and stayed there.  Being the shy person that I really am, I chickened out and started to drive off the lot when I suddenly realised that Best Buy was at the other end of the lot and I wanted to pick up a tripod.


I traipsed into Best Buy, still pantiless and quickly found the tripod I wanted.  The floor plan there is just too open for scavenging so I didn't stick around.  Back at the car, though, I hesitated again... I really wanted a car park shot.  So I left the car door open as I perched in the driver's seat, with cars driving around nearby, and managed this shot.


I hope it qualifies me for my second point on the Scavenger Hunt!! and there's more to come in the Dragon De-calings as the adventure did not stop there...

Go see who else is being wanton over here









and check out what "Half-Nekkid Thursday" is about here

8 comments:

  1. LOL - certainly worthy of another point :) The account was great, giving an insight into the thrill of the hunt. And, what a huge pile of discarded clothing on the passenger seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you and I am glad you got a tripod, one of my better buys I have to say

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Thanks for sharing the thrill of the "hunt" with us!

    FYI, I've added your link to my WW post since the WW blog is down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I think that definitely counts! One more and you're up to Silver, you know ...

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The telling of what is going on makes it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the cheeky joys (and spoils) of a tripod... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.