And of course, I am in return a corruptive influence
That being said, this new challenge was a terrifying one for me... to purposefully bare an inappropriate portion of myself in public and capture it on camera as described here
But hadn't I just giggled at an accidental wardrobe malfunction I'd had poolside? though one might argue an accident's different... but yet I hadn't been mortified...
Still, it took me a bit to work up the courage to try. At first I thought I'd be better off if I had someone else holding the camera... but when that didn't pan out, I decided to just give it a go on my own... and try to relax and have fun with it. So, here's the story of my first wanton exposure... what could be more fitting for Wanton Wednesday?
To pop the cherry on my new venture, I chose an historic landmark... but of course! might as well go big while I'm at it
Mount Auburn Cemetery is America's first landscaped cemetery
and here is the intrepid traveler, looking all innocent...
just taking a camera tour! la la la
staging the scene at a likely spot
trying to quell the rising fear...
first attempt... oh no, someone's coming...!
second attempt... damn, another car coming...!
at this point the freak was coming on
sweet success... note the relieved grin... third time's the charm!
and another shot further along my tour of the grounds...
now I'm starting to feel the thrill of the hunt :)
and funnily enough, just as I was standing up and brushing off, a car passed by... and I just giggled... the terror was gone and I was hooked!!
as I was leaving I espied this... hmmmn, ooops!
do you think what I was doing qualifies? ;)
Flush with my success, I dashed back to my car parked across the way, and the adventure continued at several other sites over the course of the day... but those will be saved for future chroniclings of the Dragon De-scalings!
See who else is being wanton here










Oh, that's fantastic! Well done Kazi! I have updated the Scavenger Hunt page :)
ReplyDeletexx Dee
LOL - brilliant, Kaz. And I like the 'Dragon De-scalings' idea :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh....brilliant job and I know what you mean, when I did my pictures in the wood it was the getting started that was the worst. I was so nervous and constantly looking and listening for someone. Once I got going, that was all forgotten and I was strutting around the woods quite happily in my semi-naked state and yes, I was hooked on the whole process too.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed we get some nice weather again soon...
Mollyxxx
I love the added touch of that rope harness! Very nice. :)
ReplyDelete... and now every place becomes a potential photo opportunity... and the smile will come again... ;)
ReplyDeleteVery daring! I love the sequence of photographs.
ReplyDelete