A – Age: 49 chronologically… about 19 socially!!!!
B – Bed size: California King
C – Chore you hate: Laundry
D – Dad’s name: Bernard
E – Essential ‘start your day’ item: COFFEE!!!!!!!!
F – Favourite colour: red
G – Gold or Silver: gold
H – Height: 5’7.75” and shrinking! LOL… used to be 5’10”
I – Instruments you play(ed): Violin, cello, piano, snare drum, bass drum, tympani, oboe, kazoo, baroque recorder
J – Job title: Nurse Case Manager (though I prefer Health Care Coordinator as I think it better describes what I do)
K – Kids: 3
L – Living arrangements: We pay the underlords a mortgage monthly to live on our piece of paradise :)
M – Mom’s name: Caroline
N – Nicknames: Kaz, Kazi, Elli (oooh, big shock there), Were-wings (my brother called me that), The Bug Sitter (thanks, sis!)
O – Overnight hospital stay other than births: Several; just spent a few days last week for open abdominal surgery in fact
P – Pet Peeve: Bad spelling and incorrect word use
R – Right or left handed: Left! I’m what’s known as a ‘mirror’ lefty, I do everything I am taught in mirror image
S – Siblings: Sister, 22 months younger and a brother 8 years younger
T – Time you wake up: 4am on a weekday, 6am on a weekend
U- Underwear: Usually Hanes… but learning to go commando now that I no longer NEED them ;)
V – Vegetable you dislike: There's really no vegetable I will refuse to eat, with the possible exception of okra
W – Ways you run late: Children :/
X – X-rays you’ve had: usual dental x-rays and then many other series because I fall – a lot. I’m a klutz, what can I say??
Y – Yummy food you make: Not much of a gourmet but I can make the basics in baking and cooking and I know how to read and follow a recipe :)
Z – Zoo favourite: All the big kitties



Great facts there, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThanks for stealing this from me, I like reading people's answers to these things!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, planning to become a fan
ReplyDelete