Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Wanton Wednesday: Dedicated Tease

I'm going to take the plunge here and just say that I am no longer a strictly solo act... I have a Dom guiding and training me now in Real Time. [significant pause, looks to left and right carefully before letting out deep sigh] All right, then. See, I was nervous after what happened the last time!

Not going into detail at all, but we did get together last night and there may be pictures forthcoming after I process them.  In the meantime, this wanton tease is dedicated to Him... a bit of light-hearted fun in the midst of my self-bondage weekend :)







See who else is being wanton here...

10 comments:

  1. *grin* Is shibari your superpower? Love the shirt, love the rope harness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Looking forward to hearing of all the dastardly deeds down in Gotham City :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve just made me realise how much more interesting Batman would be if he had to remove his costume to get to his utility belt.
    Tease away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiding the kink under an inconspicuous shirt... what an awesome idea!

    - Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some pretty nifty rope work you have going on their...so are you Robin to his batman I wonder...

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think is...."wow that rope over her clit looks like it's pulled pretty damn tight...." and then I lose all thought from there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very walton picture

    loved the strip tease

    left us wanting more and more

    great rope work

    ReplyDelete
  8. and the first photo looks so innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering what was so Wanton with the first photo, then I saw the rest ... amazing ....

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.