Thursday, 7 July 2011

HNT: Patriotic Lingerie

Back to my lingerie drawer for a photoshoot... feeling patriotic this week in my intimate wear.  Don't I look Dommy though?


An online Master I was playing with some time ago expressed horror that I didn't have my very own flogger, so I rectified that bit of negligence this past week with a beaded cat o'nine and have been duly practicing on myself.  As the sales tag stated, "It hurts so good!"

See how to play at being "Half-Nekkid" here...

4 comments:

  1. yes, everyone needs a flogger-even *I* have one ;) and I love the festive wear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A photoshoot is as good an excuse to wear lingerie as I can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice holiday spirit- love the fishnets!
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.