Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Wanton Wednesday: RIP and Roar

First, I must say R.I.P. to Old Faithful, who finally gave out (well before his time!) under too much wear and tear...

R.I.P. dear old thing... you served me well!


And now I must introduce his replacement, and oh my my... I'm already in love!!!

Meet Golden Boy :)


He can work alone or with a bullet device that came along... it has 10 different settings!  The bullet fits snugly in the ring and does quite a nice job, I must say.  Golden Boy is made of handworked glass... I can heat him up or freeze him safely for more sensation fun!


I picked him up Friday (he came highly recommended by the friendly store clerk who also put him through his paces for me and let me play with him before I took him home) and we've already had several sessions together... this is a pic from one of the first since I was doing a general photo shoot and then got to playing around ;)
There's a click through to later in my play... yes, the bullet glows in the dark!

I think we'll be very happy together ;)

See who else is being wanton here

6 comments:

  1. LOL - and even glows in the dark. But will it survive the high demands and extended use / misuse that you will place on your new Golden Boy as did 'Old Faithful' ? Only time will tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finding you perfect companion, I thought I had found mine but I know realise that he is missing that important glow-in-the-dark quality....LOL

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well seeing as how the original appears to be Doc Johnson, I'm not surprised it died (oh there goes my toy snob side again). I'd love to be a store clerk in a sex toy shop, I hope it was a nice place and not creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL

    Gee, I had thought Doc Johnson ware was good, guess I have a lot to learn ;)

    It's a good sized shop and staffed by friendly helpful people so no, not creepy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that glass toy looks like it's a lot of fun! I adore texture+glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.