Attitudes are formed early. Case in point (and one of my favourite ‘oh my, where did THAT come from?!’ stories): on a warm summer evening shortly after we moved to our current home (so the twins were 3 and their older sister almost 6), we were all in the kitchen getting ready for supper when my son said something over-the-top bossy to his twin. I intervened immediately, mollifying the distraught little girl, and said reprovingly, “Hey, Bitty, just who is the boss around here when Daddy’s at work??”
The girls were helpfully pointing at me; he ignored them both and said with utter confidence, “I am!”
Taken aback, I could only say, “And just what makes you think that?”
His reply was immediate, confident, and lacking in pretence. “Because I have a penis!!” (yes, my children know correct anatomical terms…)
Out of the mouths of babes… you can bet I called Taz PDQ and he was mystified as to where our little boy could have learned such a thing…
But then, look who they have for a mother… the very model of a spicy imp!! LOL... evenings are never dull around here...
Speaking of spice, a very good friend recently recommended trying ginger (and toothpaste) to spice things up in the sensations department, so I gamely decided to give it a go.
I didn’t immediately have ginger to hand, but tried the toothpaste from the master bath after my shower one morning, putting a good schmear around my clit and in the folds before getting dressed.
Peroxide + sodium bicarb + mint = a very intense reaction!! the party nearly started before I could get myself down the stairs to a private area. The orgasms came quickly and with more force than usual (vaginal rather than clitoral) and I was also way more vocal than I’ve been of late. All in all, a stunning success, and there was still the ginger to add.
I stopped in a market during my travels that day and picked up a few fingers of ginger root that were already pre-cut (though I still had to skin one that evening for use). When I was finally alone for the night, I prepared the ginger in the kitchen (the smell was heavenly!) and brought it up to the bedroom to soak in a cup of cold water whilst I prepared for bed. The finger was slim enough to slide home fairly easily without lube for this anal novice; I applied more toothpaste as I had that morning and took myself to bed to play for a bit.
The effect of the ginger appeared to be subtle and I was afraid that the intensity of the toothpaste was overwhelming it… but I was really enjoying myself… so it was a good twenty minutes before I finally padded back to the bathroom and flushed the root down the hopper, feeling tingly all over.
The next morning… I was still tingly, and it was not just the toothpaste. The ‘spicy’ feeling lasted into the afternoon before finally fading.
I still have a couple fingers of ginger left to go again…
Tom’s of Maine used to market a ginger toothpaste, but stopped making it for whatever reason. I decided to try powdered ginger folded into what – I thought – was a subtler brand of their toothpaste this morning than the brand I had used previously. Uuuuhhhh… Tom’s of Maine plain mint is not a subtle toothpaste apparently; though it lacks the strong chemicals I was trying to avoid it still packs quite a punch! My body’s response was phenomenal, even with a tampon in place. The ginger was a nice added touch; I felt it even after the toothpaste wore off again.
Lol - you don't do things by halves do you :)
ReplyDelete