Sunday, 2 January 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

My sister and I, though not as close as when we were younger, still remain in contact.  She’s lived quite a distance away since leaving for school, but we’ve visited with each other several times over the years.  Last autumn she came up to visit our parents, and I went out to meet her for the day, not being able to get more time away than that but grateful for the opportunity nevertheless.  We got to chatting, and I mentioned my situation and the reading I’d been doing.  She suggested I check out Fetlife.com as a way to learn more about what was around me.

I joined Fetlife shortly thereafter, posted a profile, and started looking around, figuring that if nothing else I would expand my understanding of what my reading had only hinted at.  One of the first things I found was a BDSM Glossary, which was a great starting point and helped make sense of many of the terms I’d run across.

I also found… friends! several people welcomed me right away and helped me feel not so alone in my quest for knowledge :)

From there, one friend has also introduced me to Fetconnect.com, and I have found more friends on that site, as well as more information.

Though I thought I’d made it clear that I was not interested in partnering, one person has been particularly persistent (though gentle) in making me see that I need (and deserve) to have a relationship that includes sexual expression with another person.  He introduced me to the concept of a Daddy, and after a lot of processing I have come to understand what he was saying and realise that he is right, and that the idea of having a Daddy really appeals to me on several levels.  This has nothing to do with my relationship with my biological father!  However, the safety, the security, the dynamic of the Daddy/Little Girl… really is the very best way I could be introduced to this world of kink in an active sense.

So far, it’s all only been online… we’ve only met once for coffee…  holidays and busy lives have gotten in the way.  But we’re hoping that will change, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.