Wednesday, 15 June 2011

WW & HNT: Night Creature

It starts so simply...

click through for further progression ;)

Under cover of darkness it is easy to find courage
To steal outside and satisfy wanton urges as
A creature of the night
Blending soft moans into the night sounds
Not as fearful of who (or what) might be watching from the cover of the trees
Bold indeed
Each touch to exposed skin meaning so much more
As cool night air kisses naked flesh

Couldn't help sharing between the two... Wanton Wednesday and Half-Nekkid Thursday :)

See who else is taking part...

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm you seem to be getting a little carried away there :) Can't help wondering what happened after the camera was forgotten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty nipple jewelary and I love the words. I can't wait for it to be warm enough here to sit outside in the dark like that but this is the UK, it may well never happen.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nipple rings... so sexy.
    And I think I might have to try black nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love sex of any kind outside. very wanton -- love it

    ~xxx~
    jezzy

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.