Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Wanton Wednesday: Discipline



I lie supine, spread-eagled and bound upon the bed, my eyes shut tight behind the blindfold my Master has placed, concentrating on the blows being rained upon me by His hand, by the cruel horsehair flogger.

I revel in the pain as it drives me to the place I need to go.  I grow more quiet as I get there, focusing on it.  My breathing slows and gets deeper; I moan softly as I continue to arch into the blows.

I feel... connected.  Grounded.  The white heat of pain takes me beyond the muddle of my thoughts and pushes me to a plane where I can pay attention.  To my breathing.  To my Master.  To the growing arousal.  To my submission.

He senses that I have reached my space and drops the flogger, running His hands again over my flaming flesh and between my legs to feel how very wet I am.

"Yours, Master... always..."

Go see who else is being wanton...

4 comments:

  1. That's some beautiful rope-work. And hot words!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. I agree with Dee, lovely rope! And the writing is just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. You describe the sub journey beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delicious! Makes me want to call a master to come over and flog me right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.