Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Wanton Wednesday: Scarlet Passion

Red is the colour of passion
It is said... that Scorpio women are very passionate

click through for even more passion...

Is it any wonder that red is my favourite colour?

Black is also a colour of choice for this Dragon... we'll see that tomorrow... ;)

See who else is being passionate here

6 comments:

  1. Yes, red definitely suits you Kaz - where did you get my hose from though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot! You have gorgeous legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and you have made me realise that I need to add red stockings to me collection

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passionate indeed! And suits you very well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo red fishnets, how original! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm red fishnets. very sexy. think i need to get some of those!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.