Sunday, 26 June 2011

Sinful Sunday: Rope Collection

The toy bag has been getting ever bigger as I've been adding some new things to it...


quite a bit of rope, actually... it no longer fits in the toy bag proper and has to be carried separately!!


Since I'm still solo, I've obviously been doing a good bit of self-bondage lately :)

There's something so sensual about bondage... the feel of rope against your skin... strategically places knots making themselves known in sensitive areas... and as you move about, the rope resists delightfully against certain areas... keeping you mindful.

Perhaps later this week I'll give you a glimpse of what I've been up to... ;)

See who else is being sinful here...
Sinful Sunday

6 comments:

  1. a innocent shot then a not so innocent shot lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shot with your feet in is great, gives it that real hint of being something beyond a picture of ropes. Again...looking forward to Wednesday....LOL

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I have not explored bondage too much but am intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the feel of rope as well...and i like all the colors, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very intrigued, especially as to how you can do it alone.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.