Way too sexy to stuff in a closet!!You and the lace :)
LOVE it!!
Ooh, yummy! Love the corset-look to it, and the lace is just deliciously naughty
Damn that is sexy...and why have you not revealed this draw full of sexy delight before? LOLMollyxxx
Oh I cant imagine it not having an effect! Way to pretty to be left in a drawer!
That's cute!
Mmmmm... love the subtlety, the fact that your nipples are only just visible to an alert and inquisitive gaze.
I love the juxtaposition of the lace and dog tag.
Very beautiful
What Clive said - far too pretty to languish in the closet!
I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)Check back to see if I answer!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Way too sexy to stuff in a closet!!
ReplyDeleteYou and the lace :)
LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, yummy! Love the corset-look to it, and the lace is just deliciously naughty
ReplyDeleteDamn that is sexy...and why have you not revealed this draw full of sexy delight before? LOL
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Oh I cant imagine it not having an effect! Way to pretty to be left in a drawer!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm... love the subtlety, the fact that your nipples are only just visible to an alert and inquisitive gaze.
ReplyDeleteI love the juxtaposition of the lace and dog tag.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat Clive said - far too pretty to languish in the closet!
ReplyDelete