You are warm but a shiver runs through you as you watch me lighting jar candles and setting them on a metal tray on the floor beside a bin of ice cubes
I pick up a white taper and grin mischievously as I light it
Pick up an ice cube and run it gently over a nipple until it hardens
Hold the candle over it and let it drip
A kiss of fire followed by a kiss of ice
I do the same to the other nipple, murmuring encouragements
Go back and forth until your nipples are encased in wax
I run an ice cube down the center of your chest down, down to your navel, circle it
Drip wax down the length of the icy swath
Place an ice cube on your navel and drip wax over it, trapping it to your body
The warm wax hardens instantly over it, holding it in place
The jar candles are ready now
You tremble as I pick one up and tilt it over your skin
It pours gently over the ice cube, warms it and melts it
You feel the trickle against your skin
Swiftly I pass ice down through your groin area
Followed quickly by warm wax
It doesn't burn
A deliciously warm, thick, trickling sensation pouring over your shaft and between your thighs
Are you tingling yet?
Jar by jar I pour, targeting different areas, coating your shaft, your sac, your belly
Until the jars are done
I rub ice over the wax to harden it
Blow out the candles
Peel the wax carefully from your nipples, gently kiss them, they are so responsive, so sensitive
Peel down to your belly, kissing all the way
Carefully, carefully remove the wax from your length and balls
You are hard for me beneath the wax
My lips brush along your length gently
My tongue runs carefully over the tip
You are sensitive to my touch
Helpless to my will
As I take you fully into my mouth, sucking gently...


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.