But... I can break out my wild shoes... yes, I do wear these about!! I am, after all, ageless and shameless ;)
So... I was made aware of a meme that's been making a round of the blogs... and being a lemming of the first order, I'm jumping in with my answers to what has been '30 Days of Kink' elsewhere. For me, it'll be three; I'll post the first ten questions today, the second ten tomorrow, and the rest hopefully the day after...
Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
This is taken straight from my profile on FetLife:
"Life is too short to be bored"
"The day you stop learning is the day you stop living, and merely exist"
"Success is doing what you love, and loving what you do"
Those are the three maxims I tend to live by, and I have difficulty with 'down' time... I'm a performer (singing, acting), a writer, a student, a Mommy, and a total geek. I'm also in the medical field, so I have a really good grasp of anatomy ;)... LOL...
I'm still fairly new to the scene... at the moment, I'm a solo experimenter of sensation play and a steady consumer of erotic fiction. My tastes run to slash fiction (usually m/m) and BDSM (mostly bondage and D/s). I am always interested in learning more from others in like situations... listening, talking it out, gaining perspective as I'm beginning to learn what I like and want.
List your kinks.
This is by no means an exhaustive list… I’m learning as I delve.
Sensation play, candle wax, shibari, self-bondage, knife play, piercings, mutual masturbation, cross dressing… I’m sure others will come with time…
How did you discover you were kinky?
When my sex life went to naught, I turned to reading to relieve the tension. Through my readings of erotica, I realised I responded more strongly when the stories were BDSM-themed. I found a checklist of BDSM activities and in doing further reading and research I started to discover how turned on I was by several of the items, prompting me into further exploration.
Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
Yes, a few. Some of them I’ve explored elsewhere in this blog, so I’m not going to go into them here…
What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
Does climaxing while reading kinky erotica count? Didn’t think so… LOL
I have some experiences listed in this blog doing solo play.
Actually, I can also dig back a little further… to when I was with my first husband. He brought a girl into our bed one summer with whom I had an instant connection and we had a three-way that absolutely sizzled as she and I are both bi… she and I did some stuff on our own as well. We’re still in touch, though many miles separate us now.
Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
I have a really vivid imagination, so be warned! this comes from having been part of "back rub chains" at science fiction conventions... and uh... sharing hotel rooms with others at said conventions...
Imagine an open area where many like-minded people are coming together… not dark and shadowy as I have seen most brothels and whorehouses depicted but bright and airy, an enclosed garden. A group of us gather; we all know each other and are not shy about having sex in front of one another. I am with a girl and two men -- all four of us pitch and catch for both teams -- and we daisy-chain, eventually ending up in a convoluted arrangement as we connect in various ways to give each other mutual pleasure. There are others around us also reaching their climaxes together and the sounds of other couplings absolutely drives me over the edge again and again…
What’s your favourite toy?
As in kink-related? I’m becoming quite fond of my rope… but it’s so hard to choose just one…
Post a kinky image you find erotic.
I don’t have permission to post this, but those who are on FetLife can see it:
For those who can’t, it’s a pic of a girl bound into a huge ‘spiderweb’ stretched over rocks in the great outdoors :)
Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
I truly do not have the time to sit and watch music videos… however, my older daughter does, so you can blame her for this one!! it is rather catchy...
What are your hard limits?
Scat, gags, humiliation, breath play, a few other fine points I won’t go into here as I don’t ever see them coming up.
More tomorrow...


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.