"I will take you now, wench… no cumming for you unless I say…"
I shiver and moan in reply... ah, the fit between is so tight from behind... then push back a bit, willing my Master to start moving
He growls and stays where He is, holding my hips tightly in his strong fingers, bruising me
I have no control over this, over Him... He owns me, all of me, even my orgasms
Finally, finally he starts moving... slowly at first, then faster and more insistently, building over time until he is pounding into me hard and fast
The sweet tension builds... oh, so good...
I feel my release approaching
"Please, Master... may I cum? Please, oh please, I beg you, I need to cum..."
"No!" my Master replies in a gravelly voice, "you are not allowed to cum!!"
I scream quietly, my head moving from side to side as I fight for control of my body. I must obey. I cannot fail...
He is drilling into me now, so hard, so fast
His fingers tangling in my chain, tugging at my nipple rings as He rides me
Such delicious torture... not sure I can hold out...
"Pleeeeeeeeease..."
His reply is punctuated by the movement of his hips, his voice commanding.
"Do. Not. Cum. I. Forbid."
Several more strokes, His cock swelling within me... I can tell He is close…
"You. Are. Mine!"... then He freezes in place, pulling me tight against Him, roaring His release as I feel Him twitch and jerk inside me, spilling deep within
My Master pulls out of me with a groan and I feel His cum running down my leg
I keen in frustration
I need to cum so very badly
Please, Master... please...


Now that is one wanton image - and since you asked so nicely, go on then, cum for me now :)
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmm...
ReplyDeleteThank you, Master! ;)
Ohhhhh...what a wicked, yet perfect place, to halt the wtory line.
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Ohhh. Mean! I hate it when Sir won't let me cum. And being made to ask, only to be denied is so cruel.
ReplyDeleteNicely written!
ReplyDeleteI don't know which is sexier, your words or your photo.
ReplyDelete