Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Wanton Wednesday: Erotic Excerpt

I believe I have mentioned elsewhere in this blog that I wrote and self-published a book some time ago dealing with a different journey than what I am taking here.  Although I wasn't writing about sex per se, there were sexual themes in the book and some steamy scenes.

In editing the book for publication, I ended up with some outtakes, scenes that really did nothing for the progression of the story.  Here is one such outtake, which I believe fits the theme of a Wanton Wednesday... ;)



Misa fell asleep on the couch waiting for them to come home; Betty had wandered up to take a bath and go to bed.  She woke up to Doug pulling her up into his arms, his hand caressing her face.  Moonlight streamed over them as they stood in the middle of the living room alone; Todd had apparently gone straight upstairs.  She was wearing only a thin nightshirt; Doug had already stripped naked.  Help me, my love, I need you so much right now, he whispered in her ear.  She knew he needed to connect, to clear himself of all that had gone on these past hours.  Misa hugged him, felt his penis throbbing against her.  He slipped his hands under her shirt and pulled it up over her head.  She caressed his chest, his ribs, her hands slowly moving down as he kissed her deeply and caressed her breasts.  His penis stood up stiffly, pulsing, pushing urgently against her abdomen.  She caressed his firm buttocks and he thrust against her, moaning.  Please, please, he whispered hoarsely.  She fingered the tip of his penis, milked it, rubbed in slow circles.  She wanted to make sure he was thinking of nothing but of what they were doing and how it was making him feel, to escape the pain.

Misa fondled him a little bit longer, then stopped and pulled away.  She lay down on the floor and spread her legs, playing with herself while he watched.  He was trying not to touch himself.  Their eyes were locked on each other and they whispered little things to each other to heighten the excitement.  Finally he knelt between her legs and guided himself in slowly.  He had to take himself out almost right away to keep from coming right then, breathing deeply and clamping down as his penis shuddered. After a minute or two he slid in again and moved slowly in and out, resting his weight on his elbows as she wrapped her legs around him.  They locked eyes again and moved slowly.  I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive came into her mind like a mantra.  Misa moaned and came, clutching him spasmodically, but he kept it slow and steady.  Take me, she begged, still whispering.  I want to feel you come inside me.  He shook his head, smiling.  It was his turn to make her wait.

Not yet.  He waited until her breath started coming more quickly again, then pulled out of her and stood up as she cried out in frustration.  He took her out into the back yard and they joined again on the grass.  She came again and again, but he still wasn't finished.  His penis danced inside her, then he pulled out and stood up again, drawing her to her feet.

They walked back inside and upstairs to their bedroom.  Once there, he pressed her against the door and entered her and they stood that way for several minutes, as he made his penis move inside her.  She became excited and started to come again.  He pulled out, then picked her up as she continued to thrust against him urgently and carried her to the bed.  She moaned as he put her down; he started kissing her from her chin down her front, then rolled over on his back and pulled her on top of him.  She humped him for a couple of minutes and then he slipped inside her.  She moaned and came again immediately, bucking her hips.  Please.

He rolled back with her to pin her underneath.  His penis was rock-hard; his thrusts became more urgent.  Can you feel me now, my love? he whispered in her ear.  She nodded against his shoulder, her breath coming in ragged gasps.  Hold me tight, he whispered again.  She knew he desperately needed to affirm that he was alive; she was feeling the same urgency.  She clung to him and suddenly he was thrusting deep and hard and fast until she felt him release with a heartfelt groan.  Waves of orgasm took her, and the climax for both of them seemed to go on and on.  So much emotion over the past two days that had built up now came tumbling out.  He held her and sobbed.

She held him tightly, stroking his hair.  He sobbed himself out and finally fell asleep in her arms.  She pulled the comforter around them both and fell asleep with him.

Join in the wantonness of it all...

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet -- and hot -- little excerpt. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that was a very steamy scene to hit the editors floor :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...sexy!! i love sexy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.