Be sure to post the pics when you DO get outside!
Nice rope work :-)
I have this urge to grab hold of those bindings and give them a good tug :)
Love that!
Wow, and with red rope too. How did you know it was my favorite color? ;)
I love the red ropes against your skin. Quite lovely!
Great rope work. :)HHNT!
I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)Check back to see if I answer!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Be sure to post the pics when you DO get outside!
ReplyDeleteNice rope work :-)
ReplyDeleteI have this urge to grab hold of those bindings and give them a good tug :)
ReplyDeleteLove that!
ReplyDeleteWow, and with red rope too. How did you know it was my favorite color? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the red ropes against your skin. Quite lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat rope work. :)
ReplyDeleteHHNT!