Tuesday, 6 September 2011

TMI Tuesday: Naked



1. What do you wear to sleep in?
Depends on the season… in the winter I have my ‘fuzzies’ (flannel jammies and gowns), in the summer it’s usually just a long T-shirt.  When I’m alone in the house, of course, I’m totally nakie no matter what the season…

2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?
Yes, when I have the house to myself I do… can’t really do it with three very observant kids around.

3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?
I’ve been there in only a towel, but that’s the closest I’ve gotten… so far anyway… *evil glint to eye*

4. What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why?
I really wish our country didn’t have the double standards it does between men and women baring their chests… I would so go topless to all the places men do now.

5. When sunbathing how much do you bare?
Depends on where I am… in public my suit doesn’t get touched at all.  In private areas I may unhook the back.

6. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?
If I had the opportunity, yes of course.  Why wouldn’t I? isn’t that the point?

7. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?
Yes, I have… it’s my newest thrill.  I don’t do it on command though… the circumstances have to be right.

8. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?
Not a full one in either case, but I’ve drawn out the undressing process.  It’s fun, rather like unwrapping presents.

9. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?
Yes, I have, with others.  A group of us had a party at a lake up in New Hampshire and went skinny dipping after dark.  It was quite fun and I would do it again if the circumstances presented themselves, either alone or with others.

10. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness?
*shrugs* I enjoy the view under the right circumstances, but I don’t seek it out.  Being in the health care field, I’ve seen enough naked bodies on display to last a lifetime.  I also don’t hold any illusions that mine provides any allure.

Bonus:  Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?
I have had sex behind stores in a wooded plaza, and I’ve had sex in the woods and on the beach.  I enjoy sex outdoors, but the circumstances have to be right, and I wouldn’t want to be in risk of getting arrested.  I’ve had sex with others nearby and the atmosphere was right for it.  But you won’t find me going at it on the steps of the State House LOL


See who else is divulging TMI today here



2 comments:

  1. What about on the steps of the state house if a pillow were provided, they sound rather uncomfortable anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Nothing

    2 Yes all the time

    3 Yes

    4 All

    5 All

    6 Yes that's the point!

    7 Yes

    8 Watched Rather participated though

    9 Yes often

    10 Yes

    Bonus Yes In the forest, At the beach, In the car, In a park with people walking bye,

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! comments, discussion, things to help me process the journey ;)
Check back to see if I answer!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.